Skip to content Skip to menu
Main Menu

Payment Options

  1. Pay using Tuition Assistance. Contact your Education Center for assistance.
  2. Pay their tuition in full via credit card by contacting our Business Office representative at 210-829-6099.
  3. Elect to pay their tuition by using the two installment plan. Before the start of the course, the student must have remitted one half of the current term’s tuition to the business office. The second installment will be due the following month.
  4. Use VA benefits to assist them in paying their tuition. If this is an option for you, please indicate this on your registration form and the UIW VA Certifying Official will contact you about the necessary paperwork. Special rates exist for veterans taking courses in the UIW School of Professional Studies or the School of Applied Sciences.
  5. Use Employer Reimbursement, Military Assistance for Active Duty, or Financial Aid. If you use any of these options, please indicate on your registration form and we will contact you about the completion of additional paperwork

Visit the Business Office web page for additional payment info

Military Spouses

Spouses of an active duty service member may be eligible for up to $4,000 in financial assistance towards their education provided by The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program. The MyCAA helps military spouses who are pursuing licenses, certificates, certifications, or Associate's Degrees (excluding the Associate's Degrees in General Studies that does not have concentrations) necessary for gainful employment in high demand, high growth portable career fields and occupations.

Click HERE for additional information

Info Session Webinars

Watch an on-demand Information Session webinar

Learn about our benefits, degree programs, admissions process and more.

View available webinars

Apply and Register

SPS & SAS Summer I term starts April 28, 2018
Application deadline: April 15
Summer registration opens
Monday, March 19

Email us to get started or apply today!

Military Friendly

University of the Incarnate Word is proud to be a 2018 "Military Friendly" University and Best for Vets. No proctored exams and full credit for military service.

View our awards

Health Sciences

Certificates, Associates and Bachelor's degrees in the Health Sciences are available for those looking to start or promote themselves in the healthcare field.

E-mail us for more info.