- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- About Us
UIW Men's Basketball vs. Stephen F. Austin
Attend for a chance to win one of two $5,000 prizes at half-time*
University of the Incarnate Word
McDermott Convocation Center
4301 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209
FREE Parking on-campus for the event | Click here for directions
EAP students receive a voucher for one FREE popcorn and one soda from the EAP booth.
For more information, e-mail UIWAthletics@uiwtx.edu or call 210-283-6448
Half Time Shot Rules/Restrictions:
1 . I will hold the Promotion Sponsor(s) and IP GROUP harmless and release thePromotion Sponsor(s) and IP GROUP from any and all liability for health related injuries of any kind resulting from this promotion.
2. I was a randomly selected contestant and was not required to provide any payment or consideration in order to participate in this promotion.
3. I have not previously participated in this promotion.
4. I am not allowed any practice, warm-up, or qualifying shots at any time after my notification of participation in the promotion until the actual prize attempt(s).
5. In order to qualify for a prize, I am allowed one (1) attempt to successfully shoot a regulation basketball through a regulation size basketball hoop from "half court" which measures no less than forty one feet nine inches (4 1' 9"). Regardless of the promotion location, I must shoot from a distance to the hoop no less than forty one feet nine inches (41 '9") from the shot location to the center of the basketball rim. The ball cannot bounce off the floor once I release the ball for my shot attempt.
6. No part of my body or clothing may come in contact with the demarcation lines prior to releasing the ball. Any such contact shall constitute a foul and the shot wi ll be considered to be taken and missed.
7. l am not a:
a. Current or former professional or semi professional basketball player or coach who has played or coached at that level anywhere in the world ; a current or former college or Olympic basketball player or coach who has played or coached at that level anywhere in the world; a current or former high school basketball player or coach who has played or coached at that level anywhere in the world within the past five (5) years;
b. Current or former employee, family member, agent, successor or assignee of the Client/Member or any promotional agency involved with this promotion.
8. I agree to allow the Promotion Sponsor(s) and IP GROUP to use my name and likeness for any and all promotional purposes without further compensation.
Friday, February 20, 2015 is the Final day to Withdraw/Drop a course
San Antonio Centers
Must be received before 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 28, 2015 is the Final day of classes for the Spring I 2015 term
San Antonio Centers
Watch on-demand Info Session webinars
Learn about our military benefits, degree programs, admissions and more.