Skip to content Skip to menu
Main Menu


United States Army

U.S. Army students must process their enrollment by completing and submitting the Common Application through the GoArmyEd portal at

Before you submit an application: 

  • You must contact an ACES counselor or the Education Center to assign University of the Incarnate Word as the home institution and make a choice of degree.
  • Choose a degree listed on the Military Academics Page located at View/Download the VIA-Academic Plan Numbers

Once the UIW Admissions Counselor receives your application, a welcome message is sent to the military email address on the GoArmy application with more information.

For any questions about the admission process, please contact

Admissions Open House

Visit our Open House Admissions Event for Adult Students held Thurs., Feb. 7, 12-2pm or 6-8pm. Learn about UIW's degrees, benefits and resources.

Learn More

Apply and Register

SPS Spring I term starts
January 5, 2019

Application deadline: Dec. 30
Course Registration

Email us to get started or apply today!

August SPS Newsletter

Catch up on the latest news, announcements and helpful information every month. August 2018 issue includes a word from the Dean and meet your advisors.

Read Now

Military Support Team

UIW employs a dedicated Military and Veterans Affairs staff to assist with military benefits.

Contact our military support team at